Tuesday, January 24, 2006

If You Don't Get It, You Don't Get It

Wow, 81 points. Looks like Kobe has found himself a new white woman to force himself upon.

For other news, let's go to OTP's Beltway Briefs correspondent.

· The Shrub often argues that he is attempting to spread democracy around the world by fighting terrorism. He is torturing prisoners and spying on his own citizens. There already are a lot of “democracies” like that around the world, so no need to continue with that effort. In fact, didn’t he just topple that kind of “democracy” in Iraq a few years ago.

· Sadly, my 49ers are not in the Super Bowl this year. I was hoping that they would get an at-large bid into the tournament based on their strength of schedule, but apparently the selection committee didn’t think their RPI was high enough.

· Not sure how to approach a job search. Do I need market myself as an expert on certain issues, or sell myself as a generalist and jump at anything at moves, which was sort of like my approach to dating. If you saw Mrs. Giant, you would know that I really lucked out on that front. But, could lightning strike twice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home