Saturday, August 27, 2005

Tearing Down Bariffs and Terriers

I was in a Ritz camera store ordering reprints of pictures of DC-Giant v. 2.0, and an employee pointed out to me that I could order “up to 10 reprints” for 37 cents each, or “less than 10 reprints” for 59 cents each.

She seemed annoyed when I explained to her that ‘up to 10’ and ‘less than 10’ means the same thing, and had the temerity to say that it did not.

Clearly, a Shrub voter.

Speaking of the Shrub, I think his brother Jeb is trying to eat his way to the presidency. Have you seen him lately? Jeez. Looks like he’s been eating those Gus-made Italian Store sandwiches. If he continues, a majority of his fundraising will go toward re-stocking the buffet table on the campaign trail. Uh, Jeb, that's for the reporters and staff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home