Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Cuervo Gold, The Fine Columbian

I have begun the sad, inevitable process of scoping out my mid-life crisis car. I won’t be getting one in the immediate future, as I still have a while to reach mid-life, but it’s nice to start thinking about what kind of fun car I will driving.

Although it’s a horrible cliché, my mid-life crisis car is going to be a convertible. I can’t help it.

Aside from the family car, Mrs. Giant and I have a Jeep Wrangler that we drove around with the top down all the time before the arrival of DC-Giant v. 2.0, and we will resume once he gets old enough. I endorse driving with tops down whether you have a convertible or not.

I am enlisting my wife’s help in picking out the right car, so I can avoid having people make the following observations about it:
  • Could his mid-life crisis BE anymore obvious?
  • That is such a chick car;
  • He must have just come out of the closet; or
  • I wonder which high school his girlfriend goes to.

Mrs. Brown, you’ve got a lovely daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home