Sunday, August 21, 2005

Stupid Wagon Wheel Roy Rogers Garage Sale Coffee Table

For some reason, several people lately have felt compelled to boast to me about their eclectic collection of music on their iPods. I usually get some variation of the statement: 'If someone were to ever see my playlist, they would think I was strange.'

I hate to tell these people that we all feel that way about our taste in music and the playlists on our iPods. While people feel compelled to brag about their wide range of taste, they neglect to admit to anyone about the wretched Air Supply or Anne Murray songs that take up precious megabytes on their iPods. Where's the bragging about that?

It's like Carrie Fisher said, we can't all have good taste or a sense of humor. If everyone had a good sense of humor, nothing would be funny because every time someone cracked a joke, others would think, 'oh, I already thought of that one.'

It goes without saying that I have a very eclectic mix of music on my iPod. I have everything from Duran Duran to Erasure and the Pet Shop Boys. It's a very broad range.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home