Friday, July 15, 2005

Robert Parish for Jo Jo White

I know some get bored when I talk about sports, but sometimes I can’t help it.

When the Wizards lost Larry Hughes, I thought, here we go again, the same ol’ Wizards. They promised that re-signing him was their number one priority in the off-season and they still lose him.

While I’m not thrilled that they lost Hughes, at least they made a somewhat decent deal in trading problem-child Kwame Brown for Caron Butler and Chucky Atkins.

The same old Wizards, the ones who got traded away Chris Webber, Rasheed Wallace, Richard Hamilton, Ben Wallace (should I go on?), would have traded Kwame Brown for someone who was older and smaller with a bloated contract, like say Sam Cassell. Then Kwame would have won multiple championships, while Cassell would have been pulled over with pot and guns in his car.

There still is time for Kwame to win multiple championships with the Lakers, and for Butler and Atkins to blow out their knees. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yawn, yawn,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home