Monday, May 16, 2005

A Glass of Whine With That

I’m happy to report that there now is a store-brand version of the fat-free cheese slices that I buy. Before, I was forced to buy the much more expensive Kraft brand because it was the only one that offered a fat-free version.

Yes, I know, I would prefer to buy those cute little fresh-sliced cheeses at the cute little deli counter and the cute little Whole Foods store, but have you seen the fat content in them? Eat that enough times and I would turn into the aforementioned Fat Bastard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheap, patronizing, whinging (as our English cousins would say) and with questionable taste in cheese. Why buy slices? Do they taste better with Wonder Bread and Store brand lunchmeat, you know the one with the little red and green pimento flecks in it? Next thing you know, Mike and Carol Brady will walk in on you as you're fixing your sandwich in the kitchen. Sheesh! Turn off the crappy sitcoms and tune in to Food Network.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home