Sunday, February 20, 2005

DC-Giant Episode II

My son turned one this weekend. The past year went incredibly fast.

If he ever joins the mob, I've decided that his nickname should be 'The Germ.' He has brought home every ailment that has made its way around his day care center. I've been sick more times in the past year than I've been in the past 10. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

The biggest epiphany I've had in the past year in being a father is that 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...' and the 'ABC' song is the same tune.

2 Comments:

Blogger Couch said...

Happy birthday!!!

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and that both of those tunes are actually just a Mozart chord progression he invented when he was about the same age as "the Germ"

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home