Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stronger Faster Version

We interrupt your regularly scheduled post to bring you comments from v2.0.

Boy did I have a busy weekend. On Saturday morning Mum-mum and Da-da took me to the zoo. I really liked the apes and the sea lion. After we were done at the zoo, we went to Woodley Park for lunch. I had lots of fun reading my books and laughing with Mum-mum. We got into the car at 12:51 and at 12:55 I was asleep. When we got home Mum-mum took me up to my crib and I slept until 4:30! When I got up Mum-mum and I took a bike ride. Then Da-da took me for a ride on my 4-wheeler. I'm getting pretty good at driving it now.

Sunday was pretty laid back during the day. When I got up from my nap, Mum-mum and Da-da took me to a hockey game. I was pretty scared at first and even cried a little, but by the end of the second period I was yelling with the crowd and clapping and chanting, "O-lie! O-lie!" I had lots of fun.

It was nice to get back to day care today. I had a busy day making shamrocks and playing at the playground. I can say all my teacher's names now -- Ora, Arie (Marie), Anine (Denine), and Ba Ba (Barbara). Mum-mum keeps trying to give me quizzes. She'll point to Da-da and say, "Who's this?" I usually don't answer. (I don't like to do tricks!) But sometimes she'll point to herself and say, "Who am I?" I'll point to myself and say "Who am I?" I think that's the wrong answer, but it makes Mum-mum laugh.

My new favorite game is ring-around-the-rosy. I like to sing it. "Addy, addy, ba ball ball down!" (Ashes, ashes we all fall down.) That makes Mum-mum and Da-da laugh too. It's weird, they laugh at me a lot. I think I'm getting a complex.

Well, I'm pretty tired, so I should go to bed. Besides, if Mum-mum finds out I'm using her computer she'll kill me! (With big kisses of course!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home