Friday, January 28, 2005

I'm Not as Fast as Jason Sehorn

Celebrity sex dream alert! Last night, I dreamt I had sex with Angie Harmon.

Normally, celebrity sex dreams are cool, but I’m not as taken by Harmon as others. Plus, she has turned into this right-wing nut job. (God, what is with me and Republican women?! If I ever dream about Ann Coulter and/or Laura Ingraham, just shoot me.) Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t kick Angie out of bed in the dream, I just was thinking of other women the whole time.

If this was supposed to be a Law & Order-influenced dream, why couldn’t it have involved former cast member Carey Lowell. The dream could have borrowed from Law & Order SVU and taken Stephanie March, who departed from the show last season. OTP would have been represented by two separate, yet equally attractive women.

While we’re on the topic of celebrity sex, an OTP guilty pleasure has been booted off TV for now. Paige Davis, host of Trading Spaces, was fired from the show recently. I know that she could be a little too chirpy sometimes, but I found her quite yummy to watch.

Part of the reason she was dumped from the show was reports of Internet sex tapes, which proved to be false (no, I didn’t research to confirm), and unprofessional behavior. At one recent event, she reportedly allowed men to attach dollar bills to a thong she was wearing.

That’s just categorically untrue. I was using 20s.

1 Comments:

Blogger SuburbaMom said...

Angie is a much better choice than Carrey. Paige??? Please!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home