Sunday, January 16, 2005

Kyan and Carson Would Be Mortified

I wear baseball caps a lot on the weekends to hide what I like to call my funky weekend hair. I figure, it’s the weekend, so why expend time and energy on styling my hair when I simply could just throw on a cap and go enjoy time with the family.

It’s funny how one’s sense of fashion evolves when you become older, and become a parent. While I never could be confused with being a fashionista, I used to pay some attention to what I wore when I was younger.

As I got older, I took on more of a ‘I don’t give a shit’ attitude and just made sure the clothes matched and that I looked somewhat presentable.

That evolved into, ‘At least it’s clean.’

Which evolved into the current situation: ‘It’s within arm’s reach.’

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I've know you what stage have you been in? Were you paying attention or in the I don't give a shit mode? Just checking.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home