Monday, November 07, 2005

Do You Believe in Unlikelihoods?

The in-laws were in town this weekend to visit DC-Giant v. 2.0. The official reason for the visit was so my father-in-law could power wash our deck, but we all know that that was an excuse to see the grandchild. Don’t get us wrong, we were very grateful because the deck looks amazing, almost brand new.

My father-in-law is very good at home repair/handyman type work and I certainly can appreciate that because I’m the antithesis of that. I’m the unhandyman who finds ways to wreck or dirty the house, not repair it.

Of course, any house-related activity must include a trip to Home Depot, which I love do because I can look like I know what I’m doing while I’m there. While the father-in-law is looking for a spare part to repair the flux-capacitor that helps operate the power washer, I’m there to pick up air filters for the furnace.

No one has to know that I’m a total poser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home