Saturday, April 09, 2005

Margaritas All Around

My wife and I took our 13-month old son to a popular Tex-Mex restaurant in DC with loads of outdoor seating to enjoy the fine weather that finally has engulfed the area. There was a group of these christian wackos at a table beside us, but I'm not going to make fun of them because they were nice to our son, engaging him and making him smile.

Fuck it. I can't help it.

First of all there was this dye-job blonde woman who was wearing a white top and pink lipstick. How cliche is that?! A white cabriolet to go, please.

The four of them prayed when their meals arrived. There just is something about that act in public that says 'Hey, look at me.' They certainly have the right to do this, but I have the right to make fun of them too.

In eavesdropping, I heard they were from Shrub's adopted home state of Texas (ignore his fake accent, Shrub's a yankee from Connecticut).

They were wondering why their governor (Rick Perry) was facing primary opposition from another Republican (Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison), who they dismissed as someone who promotes women's issues. It took so much for me to bite my tongue and not say that the reason is because Gov. Perry is gay and that it's the worst kept secret in politics, particularly among the Nazi conservatives. In case you missed the news items, and one of my previous posts, Gov. Perry's wife caught him in bed with his Secretary of State.

She became so paranoid that the next day she fired the butt-ler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home